E- Government is, the effective way to use all means of communication to provide day-to-day administrative services, with the aim to keep up with technological development by:
• Rapid exchange of information between the institutions and the citizens.
• Provide services to citizens regardless of their geographical location.
e- Government work to ease the burden on employment through answering the questions of citizens and provide all the forms of different transactions and follow-up this transactions between the directorates in different institutions. Also E- government is provided the encourage environment for investment through give the investor all information and procedures in easy way. The types of services provided by the electronic government:
1. G2C of the Government to the citizen.
2. G2B of the Government to Business (companies and institutions).
3. G2G of the Government to Government.
4. G2E of the Government to employment.